How it works
Craft a proposal that meets the customer’s needs
Provide a qualified inspector and schedule based on mutual availability
Get paid quickly
Submit your inspection report, get approval, and receive payment
Create a Profile
- Enter your agency’s details and create a staff roster
- Include individual staff information and qualifications
- Add your agency’s specialties, pricing, and availability
- Receive notifications about new project opportunities
- Create a proposal
- Assign the inspector that best meets the needs of the job at hand
- Track all your scheduled events, and view confirmed and previous inspections
How To Join
All inspectors in Tertius must be approved by DCRA and comply with the terms and conditions as outlined in the Third-Party Program Procedure Manual in addition to the terms and conditions noted on this site. New applications are considered from January 1- March 1, each year.
Provide a list of your Professional(s)-In-Charge and affiliated inspectors who will certify, supervise, and perform third-party inspections.
Describe the method you use to maintain the quality of all plan review and inspection services you provide. The quality assurance plan must be submitted as part of the application for a new agency as well as recertification of an existing agency.
Each inspection agency obtains and maintains Errors and Omissions Coverage for each occurrence in the minimum amount of $1,000,000.